CLASSES: We currently still have room in intermediate dobro, easy traditional vocals, and beginning bass.
ALL OTHER CLASSES ARE FULL, but waiting lists are short, some cancellations are likely;
send an e-mail to get on any waiting list.
LODGING: Private and semi-private rooms are full, but we have reserved some off-site rooms; call for more info.
Plenty of room to camp and some space still in economy lodging.
Registration is online. At the end of the sign-up process, you can pay by credit card OR PayPal, or choose to mail a check or money order (to be received within one week of registering please).
Things to know (Please read this carefully!):
- With apologies for the inconvenience, every time you come to camp you need to create an account; you can't just use the same account and password from a previous camp, or you may inadvertently sign up for a class you took two years ago, etc. So just start over and make a new account--thank you!
- Your "user-name" is the part of your e-mail address that comes before the @.
- Especially if you've been to camp before, be sure to clear your cart of any old unfinished orders before you start a new registration. If you don't get to the page with class selections, it's because there's an old order in your cart. You need to clear it out and start over. Find your cart on the pull-down menu of the Registration page.
- IF YOU'RE SIGNING UP FOR TWO PEOPLE (OR MORE), each person needs a separate registration, with a SEPARATE E-MAIL ADDRESS. If you don't have another e-mail address to use, follow the instructions that will be provided about how to create one. LOG OUT after signing up one person, then log back in to sign up the next.
- If you're signing up a whole family, just sign up the parent(s) and then call or e-mail with information about the kids and to get prices (children 10 and under pay less).
- All prices are PER PERSON, NOT per site or tent or RV or room. Each person pays the price listed for camping, rooms, etc.
- Please complete the entire registration process; if you are interrupted midway through, please start over and continue until you get to the last page.
- LODGING: Economy lodging is bunk beds (generally you get the whole bunk, top and bottom) with no linens and no other furniture in the room; semi-private is more like a motel room with single beds (linens included), closets, lamps, dressers, nightstands, etc; private is the same as semi-private but you get the whole room to yourself. Many of these rooms are full already; please check for availability before signing up.
- A handling fee is applied to all orders, but discount is given for payment by check or money order.
- There is a base price of $1 which is added to all orders.
- On the bottom of the next page, you can order a camp T-shirt along with your registration.
- Though we use a Paypal system, you don't have to use Paypal, you can use any credit card--just find the box that says Pay with a Debit or Credit Card, and click on that box.
- If you've already registered and just want to make a payment, go to the Make a Payment tab from the pull-down menu above and enter the amount you want to pay and include a note telling what it's for.
If you have any trouble at all with this system, just call 415-663-6030 or 775-843-7928 and we'll help get you signed up.